- MUSANYA HONEY
- FOREST HONEY SQUEEZE
FOREST HONEY SQUEEZE
R50.00 – R900.00
350 g CHOICE GRADE FOREST HONEY
Harvested deep in the sub-tropical forests known as the Miombo Woodlands in Zambia, our honey comes from hives situated far from modern cities or large-scale agriculture. There is no pollution here, no pesticides or any other effluent from industrial economies. Our hives are tended by small-scale African beekeepers who are finding meaningful employment through the agri-business of bees. While the hand-harvested honey brings a reliable income to far-flung rural people, the bees are creating value in the environment. In so doing the little worker bees are preserving indigenous trees, the building block of habitat for creatures great and small.
- Honey harvested in remote forests has no contaminants.
- Pesticide-count of our honey is lower than any we’ve tested.
- Beekeeping is changing the lives of poor African farmers.
- Honey production creates jobs and new skills.
- Anti-oxidant count of polyphenols in our honey is very high.
INGREDIENTS: FOREST HONEY (IRRADIATED)
375 g per unit, 375 g per box (12), 500 g per unit, 500 g per box (12), 1 kg per unit, 1 kg per box (12)